Re: [xml] Re: [xslt] Windows build

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 17:19, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
The presence of __CYGWIN__ does NOT imply __WIN32__.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. I didn't say that macro were present on
Cygwin. I was kindly asking you to #define it in your build if it is not.
__WIN32__ is not defined on my platform either, but will be when I tell the
makefile to turn on the apropriate -D switch. Is that a problem?

It can be done, but it's not the 'Right Way'. Cygwin uses -some- win32
features, and not others. Defining _WIN32_ means that
gcc -mcygwin -mno-win32
will be broken for libxml (because no win32 headers are present with
that compiler option), and that is wrong.

Rob