Re: [xml] Re: [gnomemm] ANNOUNCE: libxml++ is now sane.
- From: Sean Chittenden <sean chittenden org>
- To: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- Cc: Stefan Seefeld <seefeld sympatico ca>, libxml-list <xml gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [xml] Re: [gnomemm] ANNOUNCE: libxml++ is now sane.
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:17:13 -0800
I, too, have an API enhancement suggestion: Please consider a
method 'Node::lookup(const std::string &xpath)' that does an xpath
lookup (surprize !) and returns a NodeSet. I'v written my own C++
wrapper around libxml2 and this method is incredibly useful in my
Seconded, I did that for the Python bindings too and use it
everywhere It's extremely convenient.
The ruby API uses the method 'find' and accepts an xpath expression.
Could we standardize all of these language bindings on a single name?
] [Thread Prev