Re: [xml] Freeing XML nodes.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 08:28:23AM -0800, Harring Figueiredo wrote:
 At the end of the parsing, I do a XMLFreeDoc(doc).

 My question is: Do I have to free the nodes myself, or does the XMLFreeDoc
call takes care of it for me ?

  Have you read the doc for xmlFreeDoc ???

   * Free up all the structures used by a document, tree included.

  I do free the req->job, is it all I have to do ?

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network