Re: [xml] Freeing XML nodes.
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Harring Figueiredo <harringf yahoo com>
- Cc: libxml-list <xml gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [xml] Freeing XML nodes.
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:10:45 -0500
On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 08:28:23AM -0800, Harring Figueiredo wrote:
At the end of the parsing, I do a XMLFreeDoc(doc).
My question is: Do I have to free the nodes myself, or does the XMLFreeDoc
call takes care of it for me ?
Have you read the doc for xmlFreeDoc ???
* Free up all the structures used by a document, tree included.
I do free the req->job, is it all I have to do ?
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev