Re: [xml] Should xmlGetProp() be xmlGetAttribute()?

On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 14:24, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Well ... relatively few people are familiar with the Infoset,
so it's a balance between established usage and that specification.
Do you intend to rewrite documentation at your layer,

No, we are not autogenerating stuff for libxml++ because the libxml API
is not as structured as things like gtk+. I'm sure there are good
reasons for that.

Most people seem to call attributes attributes so I think that's what
we'll do. Thanks.

--
Murray Cumming
murray usa net