Re: [xml] 2.4.27 thread problems

There has been a huge amount of change to the threading support code since
2.4.26. It looks like there is a problem with the Unix builds. I can't
comment on the Windows build.

Hum, all I did were few modifications to those #ifdefs, so that one can use pthreads on Windows as well. The code should have remained the same, especially for Unix builds.

But, I have a crash with testThreads on Windows as well. It booms somewhere in the pthreads library for no appearant reason. I'm investigating this right now.

Ciao
Igor