Re: [xml] xmlIO

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 09:40:59AM -0000, spinmar interfree it wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to use xmlIO to take and parse a xml source.

The address I have to call is:
http://www.xxx.com/pippo?q=no_dtd&r=query
This address answers with a xml file I have to parse and exstract the informations.

My idea is to use xmlIO to call and parse this source.

  not needed. There are a number of interfaces available which will
directly parse a remote resource xmlParseFile() for example.

Fron the source I have read that the read gives 0 when the connection is closed but I don't understand why
the buf is empty.

Can you explain me?

  no idea, use a debugger to see what's happening (or strace, truss, etc...).

Daniel