Re: [xml] Text content arround closing tags

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Bob_Driscoll?= writes:

Hello,

I have this test XML document

<test>
    <line>data</line>TEXTDATA
</test>

I can successfully parse this document and a tree is built. My question is how to reach this little
textblock "TEXTDATA". Using Node->next or Node->last etc does not work, since it reaches a NULL before the
closing tags already.

So how do I reach TEXT contents which is located between closing tags of an XML document.

Well it should be a child of <test> after the child for the <line>-subelement.

The tree is structured in terms of elements not tags.
You will never find something like 'closing tag' in the tree.

So it looks like (whitespace ignored)

ELEMENT TEST

        ELEMENT LINE --- TEXT: TEXTDATA

        TEXT: data