Re: [xml] Problem using libxslt and chunking?

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 08:51:37PM +0100, Niels Soeffers wrote:
Hello,

I'm using libxslt and have a valid xsl file. It does just what I want when
I run it with xsltproc,
when I try to do the same thing as xsltproc using the API functions
xsltApplyStylesheet or xsltRunStylesheet, the 'other' documents
specified by <xt:document....> are not outputted?
What API function do I have to call to get the same effect as xsltproc?

  Look at the xsltproc sources (xsltproc/xsltproc.c) you may miss some
of the properties set in main()

 like
   exsltRegisterAll();
   xmlSubstituteEntitiesDefault(1);

   xmlDefaultSAXHandlerInit();
   xmlDefaultSAXHandler.cdataBlock = NULL;

 the security stuff should not be needed, except if you need to
create directories

   sec = xsltNewSecurityPrefs();
   xsltSetDefaultSecurityPrefs(sec);

 hard to tell without any log,