Re: [xml] xpath expression and namespaces

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 09:39:18PM -0700, Aleksey Sanin wrote:
I think I found the origin of this problem: turns out that
ancestor axis processing for namespace nodes was partially
disabled (xmlXPathNextAncestor() function returned NULL in
1 from 2 cases for namespace nodes).  It looks like it was
a "copy/paste" problem because the second case is handled
correctly and comments are also correct :) The fix seems safe and
does not break the XPath tests so I committed it along with
c14n code fix (wrong xpath nodes processing produced
incorrect results and c14n code had a workaround for it).

  excellent, thanks !

Daniel