[xml] xmllint and xinclude parsing

Hi
Using xmllint & the precompiled libxml2-win-binaries (v2.4.21) I tried to process a file with XInlude elements. For some reason the xinclude:include elements were not transformed, although I used the "-xinclude"-option.
Am I doing something wrong ? Where can I find

Another question : which part of XPointer doesn't libxml2 support yet ?

Thank you,

Bert Van Elsacker

The test file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>