Re: [xml] date time schema types

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 09:43:47PM -0600, Charles Bozeman wrote:
Daniel,

This patch adds validation of all the date, time, and duration types to
xmlschemastypes. I also added a compare function for duration
(xmlSchemaCompareDurations), however I wasn't sure how to handle
indeterminate values (i.e. P1M <> P30D). I coded the compare function to
treat indeterminate comparisons as equal (return value 0). I still need
a comparison function for all the date/time types, and that may take a
while.
I also included a crude test for duration restrictions; it could use
more test cases. I haven't tested the date/time type parsing (except for
xs:date which is currently in other tests) but since the code is mostly
from Thomas Broyer's code in libexslt, I am pretty confident it works.
Feel free to reorganize/optimize this code as you see fit.

  I'm just to happy to get help on this front !!!!
  Thanks a million, applied and commited, there was just a few warnings but
I will clean them later,

  thanks again !

Daniel