Re: [xml] xmlURIUnescapeString doesn't translate spaces?

Daniel Veillard wrote:

  It doesn't ring a bell. Could you provide an example ?
I don't remember seeing anything like this in RFC2396 ...

Indeed, I don't see it in RFC2396 either. It appears that the rules for
form-urlencoded data start with the existing URI substitution rules,
then add the one about substituting '+' for a space. That's the nice
thing about standards... there are so many to choose from! :) Since it
isn't strictly an XML thing, and it's easy enough to do myself, I
wouldn't suggest including it in libxml unless you think it belongs in
the nanohttp stuff.

--
Guy Finney
webmaster symmetry-health com