Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.4.19

Daniel, Igor, All,

I just want to say that libxml2 still compilers under Win32 with a
non-MSVC compiler  (Watcom 11.0b in this case), but there are
some pecularities, I have to investigate further:

- preprocessor #defines
Is it intended to have both WIN32 and _WIN32 - and if yes, what's
the difference

- in threads.c, with threading support disabled and WIN32 (and _WIN32)
defined, but _MSC_VER not defined, there are two functions referenced
but
not defined:
 xmlNewGlobalState
 xmlFreeGlobalState
Perhaps they are never called, but my linker complains anyway.

Regards,
Peter Jacobi