[xml] xmlParseDTD()

Hi All,

I have problem in making the libxml API compatible with other Development environment.

Iam  trying to create QuarkXPress  document (Publishng software) from  XML document using libxml2 and Xtensions Development Kit (XDK) provided by QuarkXPress in Visual Studio development environment. XDK is a set of C coded functions, which uses _stdcall calling conventions with 2 byte struct alignment. Whereas libxml uses _cdecl calling conventions with 8 byte struct alignment.

I could sucessfully include, compile and link the libxml header files in XDK, by simply suffixing the  libxml functions in header files with "_cdecl".

Now the problem is with the function   xmlParseDTD(ExternalID, SystemID), It works perfect outside XDK and returns  xmlDtdPtr, but the same coding fails inside XDK and returns NULL.

I also like to inform that the function xmlParseDoc(file) works perfect both outside and inside the XDK.

I believe that there may be some problem in project settings, I will be grateful to anyone who could throw some light over this issue

I also like to known about other lists, which deals with Querys of this sort.

Thanx in advance

Regards,

Nagaraj.

Do You Yahoo!?