RE: [xml] New build process for Windows/MSVC

Ahaaa, that is what you meant.

In contrast, I like the DLL's to be where LIBs are, but that is my personal taste. The way you would like to
have it is perhaps more windowsish. I'll see what can be done to have an additional configure option for
this. That should not represent a big problem.

Ciao
Igor

Ah, sorry, I should be more clear.  I guess what I really
meant was the
ability to treate .DLLs as binaries, so that
*.lib -> libdir
*.exe and *.dll -> bindir

No big deal if this is too specific for the general release,
I can just
merge this into my build scripts.