RE: [xml] RFC: New build process on Windows/MSVC

your word in M$'s ear

They will hate to hear my word, because it actively discourages the use of their $2000 IDE. Yesterday you
needed that IDE to even remotely consider building libxml. Now you can use the command-line compiler,
standard edition of which is available for download at no cost.

You seem to be a typical example of a person who mistakes being supportive to open source for being a
fanatic. This mailing list and people who fare here are a rare example of a haven where GNU and Windows live
in peace. I won't let any flame warrior destroy that.

Before you post an answer, think twice if you should.