FW: [xml] RFC: New build process on Windows/MSVC

... damn 'reply' button being placed where I expected 'reply all' :-))

*cough*. Actually the WSH is just a COM container for the scripting
engine - IE doesn't (or didn't :[) install the scripting host, but it
does update the scripting engine..

Okay, okay, I let me try to express myself again: IE uses the scripting engine for for client-side scripts.
That is what I meant, don't turn the words in my mouth :-)

Igor