RE: [xml] RFC: New build process on Windows/MSVC

I did it, but there is nothing that can help here. On Windows
XP at least, there is a command which can find a line in a
file using regular expression syntax, but there is nothing
known to me that would replace the found pattern with
something else.

Like sed?

I know, I know, it's unix :}.

yes, like sed. Unfortunately, sed is not a part of a stock Windows installation and I would like to limit the
stuff to only what Windows provides. Otherwise I could simply install bash and port the autoconf/automake to
Windows.

Ciao
Igor