[xml] Property Question

Hi,

I need to obtain properties for an element without knowing them in advance
(ie; an alternative to xmlGetProp). What is the best way to discover the
properties of an element? I have seen the function for determining if a
node HAS properties, but I don't see one for getting a list of properties.
I have also seen a pointer to the properties in one of the structure
definitions, but I want to do this in a way that will be compatible with
future releases of libxml.

Thanks in advance,
Gerry