Re: [xml] DAV parsing

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 03:15:45PM +0100, Tobias Bengtsson wrote:

I'm trying to implement a webdav server using libxml, but I have problems
parsing the data I get from the client.

here it is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<propfind xmlns="DAV:"><prop>
<getcontentlength xmlns="DAV:"/>
<getlastmodified xmlns="DAV:"/>
<displayname xmlns="DAV:"/>
<executable xmlns=""/>
<resourcetype xmlns="DAV:"/>

the namespace contains the URI DAV: which libxml consider invalid.
Can I turn off validation? or define this namespace somehow?
what is the proper solution?

  Yup, it's a pretty bad namespace name. Is that really what WebDAV uses
nowadays ???

Anyway it's just a warning you can ignore it in various ways,
  should do it for example,

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine