Re: [xml] xmlParseChunk working, just one other thing...

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 01:54:13PM +0000, Martyn Russell wrote:
Ok, now I know where I stand with the context parser, thanx:

I gather the parser context continually builds the xml document up as
you parse each chunk with xmlParseChunk()?

  yes

If this is the case, is it up to myself to remember my position in the
xmldoc so I can get at the most recent xml data?

  yes, precisely what I did one year ago when toying with a jabber client
implementation (not available it really was a toy, not reusable). Actually
removing old nodes as they get processed was needed to keep a fixed
memory use.

Daniel