Re: [xml] xmlNanoHTTPConnectAttempt troubles

On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 03:08:19PM +0100, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
hi people,
I am trying to build some documentation that uses libxslt and libxml.
But the build takes a loooong time due to havingto wait for timeouts as
shown below. Anyone know what are causing these? I have a working
internet connection (no proxy-firewall) and I am able to get these
documents in my browser so they are available.
[...]
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/VERSION";
compilation error: file
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/xhtml/docbook.xsl
line 20 element include

  All this should be installed locally and indexed in the catalog anyway.
http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/docbook.html
  lists a number of resources to get and install your catalog
http://xmlsoft.org/catalog.html
  explains why you need catalogs, how they work and how to check them

  Unfortunately, trying to debug a process using HTTP for the
retrieval of the resources is very hard. There is little chance I can
reproduce this.

Daniel