Re: [xml] Memory leak or stupid newbie error?

Ian Pilcher wrote:
I'm a brand new user of libxml (and XML), so appologies in advance if
this is a really stupid question.

I've found that a simple program which parses a DTD file and immediately
frees it is leaking memory.  Here is my program.  (BTW, this is Red Hat
Linux 7.2, libxml 2.4.10.)

[snip]

Is there something else that I should be doing?

It turns out that it was a stupid question.  Had I looked closely at the
left side of http://libxml.org, I would have seen a link to the Memory
Management page, which would have pointed me to xmlCleanupParser().

Sorry for the noise.

Ian Pilcher                                           pilchman attbi com