Re: [xml] xsltproc --stringparam and national chars

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 03:32:02PM +0200, Jens Askengren wrote:
[...]
I am trying to set stylesheet parameters containing national characters
using the --stringparam of xsltproc. This fails, and the chars are
replaced with space.
[...]
Using utf-8 however produces the correct result. It took some time to
figure out, so I'd appreciate if somone would add this info to the
man-page.

  That's relatively logical since libxml2/libxslt internal string
representation is UTF8. But it's a good point to add, yes.

   thanks,

Daniel