[xml] (no subject)

Hello,

I am having trouble with the function of xmlDocDumpFormatMemory(). It seems
that it does not do the formating and outputs the same result as
xmlDocDumpMemory(). In fact, as I never see any difference while testing
these two functions, I don't even know what exactly the Format one is
supposed to do. Yes, I called xmlKeepBlanksDefault(0) as instructed by the
document.

xmlKeepBlanksDefault(0);
xmlDocDumpFormatMemory(xmlDoc, &buf, &size, 1);

The data both of them send out looks as following:
<?xml version="1.0"?>

I have tested version 2.4.21 on RedHat linux and also the windows versions
2.4.21 and 2.4.22 posted by Igor Zlatkovic on his web site. They behaved the
same.

Thanks for any input.

Gang Wang
0x2B | ~0x2B       (Hamlet, Shakespeare)