[xml] libxml2 2.4.22 - Parsing DTD

I'm trying to parse a DTD and get all the information about its structure.
Having a DTD Element declaration as follows:
<!ELEMENT PERSON (FIRSTNAME,SECONDNAME, BIRTHDATE, GENDER)>
I'm not able to get the list of elements that defines the element PERSON.
After parsing the DTD I retrive the xmlElement, I get the xmlContent but
from it I just can get the first element of the content (in the example
above I just find  FIRSTNAME).
Is it right to use the xmlElementContentPtr?
How do I get all the element in the list?

Thanks
Diego Saverino