Re: [xml] _private in xmlNs?

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 06:22:54PM +0200, Petr Kozelka wrote:
would it also be a big change to add "_private" at the end of the struct
?

  less significant, that could be done.

ok so the patch is attached

Btw. what do you think about adding also "ownerElement" pointer to xmlNs ?
Again, this would help implementing the node wrapper.
If you are interrested, I can prepare patches for this.

  Well, I want to keep xmlNs structure small. I understand this
makes things harder (I faced this myself with XPath) but no I don't
like the idea of abitrarilly inflating the size of that data structure.

Daniel