Re: [xml] Unable to validate a dtd using libxml

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 03:06:28AM -0700, Vidhya Anand wrote:
I am using xmlParseDTD as described in your mail. My
code reads as follows and the behaviour is as
described in previous mail. I am unable to figure my
problem:

  that you're reusing code without understanding it I'm afraid !

    if (!xmlValidateDtd(&cvp, _doc, dtd))

  if you only have a DTD, how do you initialize _doc ? why ?
did xmlParseDTD failed ? Have you tried putting a breakpoint in a debugger
to see where this failed in your code, did you tried to read the
description of those APIs first ?

  To figure out the problem, a minimum of work on your side is probably
necessary. In general I also dislike professional masquerading their real
work address behind yahoo or other free mail services.
  Sorry 2 bad points !

Daniel