Re: [xml] (no subject)

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 09:53:04PM -0500, Roque Solis wrote:
Does the "XML C library for Gnome" have an ANSI C interface?

  Please check first
  Yes it's written in ANSI C and expose its API in ANSI C

Or does it just
support the SAX interface?  I understand that the SAX interface is for Java
and/or C++.

  I support both tree based interfaces and a SAX like callback based one
but with limited functionnalities (compared to the tree based API).

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network