Re: [xml] catalogs, include and import

On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 07:35:23AM +0800, William M. Brack wrote:
That's what I get for going to bed at a reasonable hour - missed all the
followups until this morning :-)
[...]
To review, when I use xmlCatalogAdd to put in a particular entry, but
there is no "master" catalog present, libxml silently ignores the entry
that I make.  Do we consider this "proper" or "improper" behaviour?

  Hum, now that I think about it, yes it's a bug, and shall be
reasonably easy to fix (parsing a static empty XML catalog for example :-)

Daniel