Re: [xml] catalogs, include and import

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 12:24:14PM -0400, Michael Rothwell wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Well, tell me what it the "standard" path for the XML Super Catalog
on Windows and I will do a #ifdef ... #else #endif for the hardcoded
default path,

I would say it should be this:
%windir%\system32\drivers\etc\xml

...only because %windir%\system32\drivers\etc is the existing "etc"
directory on windows. "%windir%" gets expanded to things like
"C:\WINNT", depending on where Windows is installed. Maybe Igor has a
better suggestion.

  is that expanded automagically by the underlying file I/O functions ?
Will that break on cygwin, mingw, etc ?

I wouldn't personally object to an API function to set the location of
the super catalog...

  Well, in that case just set XML_CATALOG_FILES environment variable
    http://xmlsoft.org/catalog.html#reference

Daniel