Re: [xml] cross compileing to win32 using mingw/gcc

Scott Peshak wrote:

Ok, I took care of that, and now trio.c isn't getting compiled.  but now
I'm getting errors about undefined references to vsnprintf in xmlHTML*

The idea of trio is that it provides the *snprintf functions if your
compiler/platform doesn't. If MinGW doesn't provide these functions
then obviously we need to get trio working with MinGW.

You mentioned that it "chokes"; could you be a little more specific?