RE: [xml] problem with libxml2

try encoding then as a valid URI, i.e.

<!DOCTYPE MySchema SYSTEM "sub%20directory/test.dtd">

-----Original Message-----
From: seka x509 ru [mailto:seka x509 ru]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 8:13 AM
To: 'xml gnome org'
Subject: [xml] problem with libxml2

Hello!
I use libxml2 (29.05.02) for Win32 and have the following problem:
It doesn't understand any URL containing the space symbol.

For example xmllint utility validating XML file, containing string
        <!DOCTYPE MySchema SYSTEM "sub directory/test.dtd">
will generate error
        failed to load external entity...
whereas the same file without space ("subdirectory/...") processes OK.
(Both directories - "subdirectory" and "sub directory" exist and contain
files test.dtd)
Using the additional quotes - &quot; does not aid.

How can I avoid this problem?
Using pathes with space symbol is obligatory for me - "c:\Documents and
Settings" and so on...
Thank you