[xml] recovering of well balanced chunks

Hallo,

while checking the code of XML data recovering I realized that recovering
is only possible if well formed documents are parsed. Although libxml2
provides an iterface to parse well balanced chunks from memory, I found
that is not possiblem to recover such chunk as it is possible with
documents.

I agree, that this is definitly not a have to for libxml2. Since only
a tiny patch would make such a feature available I wrote this extension
and attached it to this mail.

The patch I provide is based on libxml2 2.4.23. It should not affect any
existing implementation.

I would like to provide a more general XML recovering available
with one of the next releases of XML::LibXML(1), it would be nice if this
patch could make into the distributed code.

Thanks in advance.
Christian Glahn

(1) XML::LibXML is a perl interface to libxml2