[xml] =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Integration=20of=20XP=2DTests?=

Hello,

we started to integrate the tests of Martijn with our tests.

We also found a way, to run the tests from the command line and
create a text file with the result summary.

Locally I put the tests of Martijn into a subfolder of UnitTest,
called contrib.

So in the dpr program, they are in the uses clause like this:

uses
  DomDocumentTests in 'contrib\DomDocumentTests.pas',
  DomImplementationTests in 'contrib\DomImplementationTests.pas',

This might cause problems, if I commit our current
XPTestSuite_idom2.dpr.

Any suggestions, how to avoid these problems?

Best regards:

Uwe