[xml] functions using varargs

Hello Daniel,

(about all error reporting functions):

there is another limitation of Delphi: working with variable argument list. The way how varargs work in C
with CDECL convention is
not available there. Although Object Pascal supports it for external functions, I cannot create a callback
function with vararg in
the Pascal code.

Even if varargs were fully supported, Pascal's format strings are slightly different from those in C.

Therefore, it would be much better to get the error message text already formated in the first argument (I
can setup the callback to
a function with parameter list containing only the explicit arguments, and it works fine).

Is there any option to receive the text already formated ? It seems that it would (again) require extending
the API... or is there
any simpler option that I missed ?

Thanks in advance
Petr