Re: [xml] Re: xmlFreeStr
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Petr Kozelka <pkozelka centrum cz>
- Cc: Igor Zlatkovic <igor stud fh-frankfurt de>, libxml2-pas-devel lists sourceforge net, xml gnome org
- Subject: Re: [xml] Re: xmlFreeStr
- Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 08:28:44 -0500
On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 02:21:06PM +0100, Petr Kozelka wrote:
Have you tried to:
1/ make wrapper around you own set of malloc/free/realloc/strdup functions
2/ call xmlMemSetup() with those at the initialization of the
Can you try it and check it does not work ! If it does work then the
API extension is IMHO unnecessary.
I am trying it now; I still have some troubles (very likely based on a bug on my side), however I am quite
sure that this IS the
way. I am really sorry that I didn't find this possibility myself :-( it looks so apparent now...
Okay, this happens, no problem.
Can you confirm if this works or not ? That would be one less thing I need
to worry about,
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev