Re: [xml] Stdout

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 04:10:52PM +0100, Rygg Christian Ingemann wrote:
Hi!

I'm new to this list, so if I ask a question that has been asked before,
that's why. But I didn't find an answer to it in the archives.

I'm using libxml in a server, and it works fine. The problem is when the
server receives bad XML. Then an error message is written to stdout, and a
server shouldn't write to stdout. How can I turn this printing off?

  http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xmlerror.html#XMLSETGENERICERRORFUNC
  xmlSetGenericErrorFunc ()

  Function to reset the handler and the error context for out of
  context error messages.

Redirect it to your own handler and do whatever you want with the
error message.

Daniel