[xml] Stdout

Hi!

I'm new to this list, so if I ask a question that has been asked before,
that's why. But I didn't find an answer to it in the archives.

I'm using libxml in a server, and it works fine. The problem is when the
server receives bad XML. Then an error message is written to stdout, and a
server shouldn't write to stdout. How can I turn this printing off?

Christian Rygg          -       EDB Fellesdata
Avd. for sikkerhet      -       Bergen
Telefon                 -       55204658
Mobil                   -       92433995