RE: [xml] NAN problems on Win32

Good morning :-)

I'm not familiar with 'error 11', what is that?

I think the number was 11. It is slang, at least my slang, for an error with the following properties:
- it is beyond your control,
- those who made the software always say it is hardware-related,
- it has no known recovery path.
For example, GCC has such an error. Many people, almost all of which have defect RAM chips, receive this
error while compiling Linux kernel. The notorious 'fatal signal 11' :-)
As another example, MacOS prior to X had a system error 11. When this one appearred on the screen, only a
reboot helped.

Shortly, 'error 11' is a nasty problem you won't get rid of easily.

Ciao
Igor