[xml] html parsing on content stored in memory chunk

Hi All,

I do not fully understand how html parsing on content which stored in
memory chunk works.
Suppose we are in the middle of the tag (eg <a href =whatever.h), how
does the parser handles it, does that mean that I should hold the
characters and then concatenate all of them until I get to to the
endElement.
In other words, does that mean the user_data here only holds partial
attribute value?
StartElem(void *user_data, const xmlChar *name, const xmlChar **attr)

thanks
---Sonia