Re: [xml] how to change value of an attribute not attached to element
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Petr Kozelka <pkozelka centrum cz>
- Cc: "T.J. Mather" <tjmather tjmather com>, libxml2 <xml gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [xml] how to change value of an attribute not attached to element
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:23:09 -0500
On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 11:10:22PM +0100, Petr Kozelka wrote:
well, I forgot to mention that the DOM wrapper I am talking about is for
Pascal (Delphi, Kylix, hopefuly soon also FPC...).
Considering wrapper work, people should probably have a look at
the formal description as an XML of the full libxml2 (and libxslt
and the tools are ready) that I'm adding as part of the distribution.
The goal is to automate the process of building wrappers (based
on the fact that such automated mappings would be 1/ less buggy
2/ complete) and also try to generate better documentation indexes.
Work In Progress, the format is not stable yet.
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev