Re: [xml] Re: Problem by Installation of gnome-xml library

In cygwin, libxml2 and libxsl binaries are provided. Users can just run
setup.exe, expand the documentation category, and select either, or both
to install.

The binaries, and the sources provided, are built with a heavily patched
libtool that supports .dll's significantly more cleanly than the current
release libtool...
(I stripped those changes from the Cygwin patch I sent in recently,
because that libtools not released - yet).

Also, the win32 native binaries only accept '\' as a path delimiter, so
will fail with the path usage Gnome expects.

Cheers,
Rob