From: "Merg Ruth (PN-TPM/DM) *" <Ruth Merg Tenovis com>
To: <xml gnome org>
Cc: <igor stud fh-frankfurt de>; <devel kannel org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 11:05 AM
Subject: Problem by Installation of gnome-xml library

Hallo,

I want to build a new Kannel GW exe.
Therefor I need Gnome Xml library (error message: "You MUST have the
gnome-xml library installed")

I downloaded "libxml binaries <libxml2-2.4.12.win32.zip>, version 2.4.12
for
Windows, IA32" and
"iconv binaries <iconv-1.7.win32.zip>, version 1.7 for Windows, IA32".

Afterwards I added "C:\libxml2-2.4.12\lib;C:\iconv-1.7\lib" in the PATH
variable.

Then I started again the compiler (in a Cygwin Shell) to get a Kannel GW
exe. But the above mentioned error occurs again.

What shall I do?
Who can help?

Thanks

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards