Re: [xml] Windows/MSVC updates

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 07:00:46PM +0100, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
Hello there.

 Hello there :-)

I have updated the export list (.def.src file) to include all functions
which should have been there, but weren't. The export list is now about 50
symbols richer. Libxml2 now exports 869 symbols, more than MS C-runtime :-)

  I suppose I should start getting really worried about maintaining it then :-)

The updates are in the ZIP archive which hangs on this message. This one
must be extracted in the root of the source tree, because it updates the
readme file as well.

  Done,

Okay, now, these files are new and should be added:

  libxml2.dsp
  xmlcatalog.dsp

  Done

These files/directories are obsolete and should be removed:

  win32/libxml2
  win32/dsp/libxml2_a.dsp
  win32/dsp/libxml2_so.dsp

  Done.

Users of the CVS checkout should use "cvs update -dP" to be sure the
win32/libxml2 get fully cleaned out.

  Thanks a lot !

Daniel