[xml] libxml2 compiling problems in windows

Hello all,

I'm trying to compile a sample application that uses the libxml2 library.

I'm using the cl compiler from VC98 under windows but
I get problems of "unresolved external symbols" in the call to the functions of the library.

What command should I use, or where to put the libraries?

I compile through:

cl.exe test.c

Perhaps I need more options in the command line.

If have any ideas please help me!

Thanks in advance to everyone,
Sergi.

sergi millorsoft es

       Sergi March Montón - <sergi millorsoft es>
        Departament d'Internet
       Millor Soft, S.L. Mollerussa - Lleida