[xml] Included xml files and xsldbg

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone had a suggestion to fix a
"bug" with xsldbg.  When you include a xml file as a
entities into a xml file the "xml file entity" looses its
reference to its orginal URL. (as it should)  So the
UR/linenumber are no longer unique and I can't get a
handle on them to set/check a break points.

I thought of translating the line numbers after  the xml
files have been loaded but it sounds difficult. Any
suggestions ?

Happy New Year,

Keith