Re: [xml] XML-Signature

To minimize the API. libxml2 already has 850+ entry points and I
really understand now the pain it is to maintain in the long term.
If the functions are only a wrapper around 2 existing API including
xmlParseFile() then I would prefer to avoid adding one call just for
that.

Probably you are right. Ok, this will simplify API because in this case there is no need in public context variable. I'll think about this more and will send updated header file later today.

Aleksey.