Re: [xml] problem building libxml2 for HPUX

Your "make" toll certainly doesn't handle the "-include", which stands for
"include these files if you find them", and is somehow specific to Gnu
Make.. You can try:
- replacing "-include" by "sinclude", maybe your "make" will understand it
better
- replacing "-include" by "include", but that might not compile if
$(DEP_FILES) contains a file that doesn't exist.
Otherwise, try looking at the content of $(DEP_FILES) and manually include
only those that exist with a simple "include".

Hope that helps...

Nicolas