[xml] xmlreader interface

Hi Daniel,

I'm playing a bit with the new xmlreader interface
(through the python bindings, everything from cvs HEAD).

The API is quite interesting and that
makes a really nice addition to your toolkit.
Thanks for the good work.

Is it too early for bug reports? I think I've found
a small one in moveToNextAttribute(): once the last
attribute is reached, the reader always return
properties of the last attribute (resetting
reader->curnode to NULL before return 0 seems
to works for me).

Then I've a small question: do you plan
to support entity resolution through that API?
(I've seen the ResolveEntity in the spec,
is there another mechanism that could do it?)

-sbi